Friday 14 October 2011

 
THE BEST DEAL AT A FLEA MARKET

    This past summer, I had a great chance to share my faith. Some people from the Fellowship of Christian Farmers came to our church and invited us to the Sussex Flea Market. We handed out walking sticks with little gold, black, red, white, and green coloured beads on them. The different colors represented different things. At first, I was terrified, but after I got doing it, I was fine. 
    The gold represents heaven, the black represented sin which makes it so we cant get into heaven. The red represents Jesus’ blood that washed away all our sins, so we can get into heaven. The white represents us as we are pure after Jesus washes us clean with his blood, and the green represents us growing with God every day by reading the Bible, going to church and obeying Him. So, all we have to do to be saved  is put our faith in Jesus.
    It was so easy and believe it or not, I was sad when it was time to go. We liked it so much Hanson and I got a ride  with Chuck the next day and did it again.                

Stratty

No comments:

Post a Comment