Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas Deals


    Ah, December 1, only 24 days till Christmas. The time of year when the selfish monsters in us break loose. Deals and deals galore of toys, video games, ipods etc. The object I have my mind set on is an Easton S13 (a hockey stick) with grip technology and is super light. For the last couple of days it’s the only thing I’ve been talking about. When I get a chance on the computer it’s the only thing I look up, trying to find better deals on the stick than the deal I saw the last time I looked.
    Well, people would spend hours on the computer looking for deals, but won’t take 15 minutes to find the best deal of all…in the Bible…how Jesus was born to someday die on a cross and save us from eternal death. All we have to do is accept the gift and cherish it. That, my friends, is the greatest Christmas deal ever.

-Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment